2/13/2015

#28DaysOfVintage Day 13

Journal Entry Day 13: #28DaysOfVintage

Goal: To show the world that Vintage is wearable in everyday life 
Activities: Style Haven...Stay warm is an overstatement I'm freezing out here.  Happy Friday the 13th ;)


"Baby It's Cold Outside"
Anyone who's ever been cold
        








OOTD (Outfit of the day): 

Coat: #Vintage 1980's plush leopard print Faux Fur D'Esprit Dubrowsky and Perlbinder Jacket...get it here Style Haven
   
Dress: #Vintage 1980's leopard print sheath...my own

Sunnies: Cat Eye Sunnies...get them here Style Haven

Bag: I love this #Vintage embroidered bag.  It has a old spirit yet so modern.  (Yes bags have spirits!)

Boots: Vera Wang suede and leather motorcycle boots...my own 

Tights: Uniqlo Heatteach...as you can see by now I wear a pair everyday of the winter...get them here Uniqlo 


No comments:

Post a Comment