2/14/2015

#28DaysOfVintage Day 14

Journal Entry Day 14: #28DaysOfVintage

Goal: To show the world that Vintage is wearable in everyday life 
Activities: Style Haven...The Valentines Day Edition!  Happy lovers day to all of the lovers out there. 


"Where there is love there is life"
Gandhi
        








OOTD (Outfit of the day): 

Coat: #Vintage  Winlit leather coat...get it here Style Haven
   
Dress: #Vintage 1970's floral print mini dress w/sheer sleeves...my own


Sunnies: Modern 1970's style oversized shades with bent arms...get them here Style Haven

Boots: Replay suede boots...my own 

Legwarmers: Love these leg warmers I often throw them on.  I can't remember where I got them from but they're definitely one of my favorite winter accessories...my own ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment