2/10/2015

#28DaysOfVintage Day 10

Journal Entry Day 10: #28DaysOfVintage


Goal: To show the world that Vintage is wearable in everyday life 
Activities: Work at Style Haven, research, planning and preparing.

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out" 
Dr. Seuss
        






           


OOTD (Outfit of the day): 

Shirt: Gant #vintage men's dress shirt...my own

Jacket: Marc by Marc Jacobs denim blazer...my own

Scarf:  Style Haven circle scarf.  Comes in a variety of colors, sizes and fabrics. Available in store only...get it here Style Haven Boutique

Sunnies: Designer Inspired Cat eyed sunnies...get them here Style Haven

Necklace: Clock pendant that I picked up from Mauerpark Market in Berlin...my own

Pants: Private Label Harem pants...get them from Style Haven

Sneaks: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M white hightop sneaker with a gum sole...my own but you can get them here

Bag: Vintage Suede & leather handbag worn as a clutch...my own





No comments:

Post a Comment