12/16/2010

Love your feet and they will love you back

My mom always taught me that you must take care of your feet because they take you all over the world.  I always spend a lil more on shoes. Comfort and fit is #1 over fashion (even though fashionista is on my resume).  My job requires me to be on my feet majority of the day whether it's standing in a theater or running around any giving city shopping.  My challenge has always been how do I make fashion comfort?  Ding ding Kushyfoot has arrived not only do they add comfort to everyday items it's also affordable ranging from $3.49-$9.99.  Kushyfoot makes a line of affordable hosiery and light weight ballet flats that u can use while traveling or after a long day on your feet. 
 I road tested 3 products by this line and I must say for the price I am impressed.  Now it is what it is.  The ballet flats (pictured above) come in a small carry bag that easily fits in your purse.  The inside of the slipper has ribbing that gives your foot a nice massage, but they are slippers so wearing all day is not recommended.  It's strictly for emergency (2nd pair) usage.  The second is the microfiber tights.  Living In NY in the winter I am the tight QUEEN.  You can't go wrong with a pair of tight but guess what these tight also have ribbing in the feet and promises to "massage your feet with every step"
The third product is Super low lace foot covers which has padding at the toe box can you say nice surprise.  I didn't use these foot covers in the conventional way because in NY it's 25 degrees but I put them on over my hosiery and in my boots and guess what it did?  Added toe pad comfort I'm not mad.  My eye spyed these products at one of my favorite grab all stores Duane Reed.  You can also check them out @ www.kushyfoot.com

1 comment:

  1. Well Said! I'm glad I have a pair. Once the summer gets here, I know I'll be using the ballet flats a lot. I love heels in the Summer, but that's the time of the year when my running around the city really picks up. I'll be in need of heel breaks here and there, so I might have to pick up a few other Kushyfoot products.
    Thanks Corin

    ReplyDelete