1/04/2011

Happy New Year




Happy New Year Style-nistas this year will bring love, peace and of course style.  That is only if you can make it happen.  I am a true believer that you must pamper yourself, and treat yourself like a king/queen therefore that energy will be passed on to others.  Treating yourself or pampering doesn't necessarily have to cost you lot of money.  This year think of inexpensive ways to thank your body.  Try an extra long bath w/a couple of drops of aromatherapy oil my favorite bath oil is Carols Daughter in either Ocean or Groove depending on my mood.  Or turn off the lights, tv, radio etc. and burn a scented candle and just be one w/yourself.  How about picking up a good book wrap your mind around a good story I'm reading The Shadows of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon...Love it!!!  Whatever it may be relax, relate and release 2011 will be great.  

1 comment:

  1. I am working on relaxing! I say "working on it" bc I realize I don't really know how to relax?!

    ReplyDelete