3/12/2013

My Spring Faves

Spring is in the air and we are so excited to see the new spring trends.  Here are some of my favorite trends...
let me know your thoughts


BERMUDA SHORTS:
When I was in the 7th grade I made a pair of navy and white polka dot Bermuda shorts with a matching scrunchie in home economics class.  They were my favorite but just as soon as I got into them the trend was gone.  Now I'm kicking myself why didn't I save them lol (I'm positive they would not fit) Well the longer looser short is back in trend and ready for Spring.


 BLACK AND WHITE:
This trend is everywhere it's almost over saturated.  I see every other woman walking around in black and white.  I'm sure your thinking to yourself then why would it be one of your top picks? I choose this trend because you can still stand out while blending in.  What do I mean?  Well take the picture on the far right the model is in the black and white trend but she is also mixing patterns. 
 My advice: Take the trend and make it yours




EXOTIC PRINTS:
I love love love this trend it's about color, patterns and form.  Take your classic shapes...flirty skirt, sheath dresses, etc. and use patterns from across the globe.  Mix and match is a plus and most importantly have fun with it

Peter Som

Duro Olowu

Marchesa

LEATHER:
Need I say more...

Theyskens' Theory

Jason Wu


PEEK-A-BOO:
Sexy, shear panels are huge this season.  Being sexy and daring but leaving a little to the imagination is key.  Lingerie for the streets is what I call it.
  
Donna Karan


Jill Stuart

LIGHT BRIGHT:
Bright colors are trending this season.  Let your light shine
ICB

Jenni Kayne

Diane von Furstenberg


No comments:

Post a Comment