2/06/2015

#28DaysOfVintage Day 6

Journal Entry Day 6: #28DaysOfVintage


Goal: To show the world that Vintage is wearable in everyday life 
Activities: Style Haven...National Wear Red Day #gored
            1 in 3 women die of heart disease & stroke each year.
            Celebrate National Wear Red Day with Go Red For Women
            today Feb.6th
 













OOTD (Outfit of the day): 
Cardigan: Vintage Anthony Richards button down shirt dress.  Here's the scoop on this I was looking for a vintage piece to wear for Nation Wear Red Day.  I couldn't find anything that spoke to me but I did find this dress which btw is a size 24 1/2 I figured why not wear this dress as a cardigan.  I love it...get it from Style Haven

Dress: Mystree 3/4" sleeve classic black dress.  A staple in my wardrobe @ only $35 I own 2 so I don't wear it out too much lol...get it from Style Haven

Belt: Vintage red leather...my own

Necklace: Thrift find...my own


Boots: Vera Wang leather and suede motorcycle style boot...my own and they're my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment